Grace Marriage Coaching Sessions
Led by Brant & Jennifer Bell at Fourth Avenue Church
Sunday nights: 5:30–8:00PM
2022: Aug 28; Sept 25; Oct 30; Nov 13
2023: Jan 29; Feb. 26; Mar. 26; Apr. 30
Registration is now CLOSED.
If you have questions, please call Jennifer Bell at 615-587-9596.
Do you want a better marriage? Do you want to grow in enjoyment of one another? Do you want to protect your marriage? Do you want to launch your marriage out of a stagnant pattern into a growth pattern? Do you want to get on the same page as your spouse so you can be more effective?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join our Grace Marriage class at Fourth Avenue!
Fourth Avenue is using Grace Marriage as our marriage ministry structure. This is a ministry that desires to proactively protect and grow marriages. Marriage is foundational to the success of a family, church, and community. However, the busyness and demands of life make it difficult to be intentional. In Grace Marriage coaching, a couple makes a proactive effort to protect and grow their marriage by investing one day each quarter of the year to take a big picture look at their life and marriage. When a couple puts their marriage under the grace of Christ and intentionally works on it, it will be transformed into a more enjoyable and God-glorifying union.
Grace Marriage is…
- An intentional, strategic, and proactive approach.
- A time to establish and pursue goals together.
- A wellness, protection, and growth model.
- A chance to re-focus on positives and create a refreshing atmosphere.
- An opportunity to address issues in a safe place.
- Use biblical grace-based materials to spark creative thought.
- Think, pray, and apply principles to your marriage and family.
- Talk with your spouse, plan, schedule, and grow together.
- Establish goals and proactively work toward them.
- Share and receive insights with and from other couples.
Grace Marriage is not…
- Marriage counseling.
- A seminar or conference.
- A traditional small group/class.
- A place where you will be forced to share your deepest secrets.
The Foundation of Grace Marriage is…
- Your marriage is secure when it is based on the foundation of the grace of Christ.
- You are refreshed by the love and grace of God instead of beat up for your deficiencies.
- When you both live according to grace and not your performance, you can identify issues and grow with no condemnation.
- Marriage coaching is a positive approach focused on the proactive pursuit of your spouse as you extend grace to them.