Grace Marriage Coaching Sessions
Led by Brant & Jennifer Bell, downstairs at Fourth Avenue Church
Sunday nights, 5:30–8:00PM
Feb. 23; Mar. 29; Apr. 26; May 31; Aug. 30; Sept. 27; Oct: 25; Nov. 15
Light snacks/drinks provided. No onsite childcare, but please contact Jennifer (615-587-9596) if you need to be connected with a good babysitter!
Cost: $200 per couple. Any other questions? Please feel free to call Jennifer.
Note to Life Group Leaders: If your Life Group is comprised of only married couples, the small group option (12 separate 1-hour sessions) might be right for you! The cost for those workbooks is $100 per couple.
Still want to know more?
Watch the video and see details below.
If you have questions, please email Katherine Morrow.
Do you want a better marriage? Do you want to grow in enjoyment of one another? Do you want to protect your marriage? Do you want to launch your marriage out of a stagnant pattern into a growth pattern? Do you want to get on the same page as your spouse so you can be more effective?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join a Grace Marriage coaching group at Fourth Avenue!
Fourth Avenue is using Grace Marriage coaching groups as our marriage ministry structure. This is a ministry that desires to proactively protect and grow marriages. Marriage is foundational to the success of a family, church, and community. However, the busyness and demands of life make it difficult to be intentional. In Grace Marriage coaching, a couple makes a proactive effort to protect and grow their marriage by investing one day each quarter of the year to take a big picture look at their life and marriage. When a couple puts their marriage under the grace of Christ and intentionally works on it, it will be transformed into a more enjoyable and God-glorifying union.
Grace Marriage is…
- An intentional, strategic, and proactive approach.
- A time to establish and pursue goals together.
- A wellness, protection, and growth model.
- A chance to re-focus on positives and create a refreshing atmosphere.
- An opportunity to address issues in a safe place.
- Use biblical grace-based materials to spark creative thought.
- Think, pray, and apply principles to your marriage and family.
- Talk with your spouse, plan, schedule, and grow together.
- Establish goals and proactively work toward them.
- Share and receive insights with and from other couples.
Grace Marriage is not…
- Marriage counseling.
- A seminar or conference.
- A traditional small group/class.
- A place where you will be forced to share your deepest secrets.
The Foundation of Grace Marriage is…
- Your marriage is secure when it is based on the foundation of the grace of Christ.
- You are refreshed by the love and grace of God instead of beat up for your deficiencies.
- When you both live according to grace and not your performance, you can identify issues and grow with no condemnation.
- Marriage coaching is a positive approach focused on the proactive pursuit of your spouse as you extend grace to them.