Grace Marriage is a ministry that helps you invest in the health of your marriage by building it on a foundation of grace. Each session consists of workbook lessons, video lessons from Brad and Marilyn Rhoads (founders), and lots of one-on-one time with your spouse to discuss the things you’re learning together.
Registration is now closed for this session.
Grace Marriage is…
- An intentional, strategic, and proactive approach.
- A time to establish and pursue goals together.
- A wellness, protection, and growth model.
- A chance to re-focus on positives and create a refreshing atmosphere.
- An opportunity to address issues in a safe place.
- Use biblical grace-based materials to spark creative thought.
- Think, pray, and apply principles to your marriage and family.
- Talk with your spouse, plan, schedule, and grow together.
- Establish goals and proactively work toward them.
- Share and receive insights with and from other couples.
Grace Marriage is not…
- Marriage counseling.
- A seminar or conference.
- A traditional small group/class.
- A place where you will be forced to share your deepest secrets.
The Foundation of Grace Marriage is…
- Your marriage is secure when it is based on the foundation of the grace of Christ.
- You are refreshed by the love and grace of God instead of beat up for your deficiencies.
- When you both live according to grace and not your performance, you can identify issues and grow with no condemnation.
- Marriage coaching is a positive approach focused on the proactive pursuit of your spouse as you extend grace to them.